Code With Cloud Programme Info Session: A Playbook for Starting Your Cloud Career
According to a latest report from Indeed, cloud computing ranks the top for the most in-demand skills in the workforce, as there is an increasing number of companies moving business functions to the cloud—the global network of remote servers and companies are willing to pay for cloud talent.
Organised by CodingGirls, Code With Cloud is a 8-week guided online learning programme on cloud computing taking place in September, where students will learn in peer groups of five under the mentorship of practising cloud professionals. At the end of the programme, participants will be equipped with the technical skills and knowledge needed to take (and ace!) the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification and have a chance to have a mock interview session with engineering teams from top tech companies.
Join us in this Info Session if you are interested in exploring career opportunities in the cloud industry. Hear from our amazing speakers with diverse roles in the cloud industry about their career journeys, what are the opportunities available, and how the Code With Cloud programme can help you jumpstart a career in cloud computing.
Who’s this for?
- Developers who are trying to pick up cloud computing skills
- Final-year computing students who want to gain an edge in job seeking
- Anyone who are interested in a career in cloud computing and want to participate in Code with Cloud
- Code with Cloud Program Intro
- Programme rundown
- Application process
- Meet your Mentors
- Rewards & Benefit
- Get to know about Google Cloud Community
- Panel Discussion: A Playbook for Starting Your Cloud Career
- Q&A & Wrap-up
Google Cloud Community Speaker
Cloud Community Manager, Google
Field Sales - Digital Business at Google
Hae Na, NohAPAC Territory Account Manager, Google Cloud
Customer Engineering Manager, Southeast Asia, Google Cloud
Customer Engineer, Google Cloud
Full Stack Engineer, Rakuten Viki
Associate Cloud Consultant, Sourced Group
- The event description was updated. Diff#723507 2020-09-03 15:43:33